(New version) FUNKEY Scale Fuselage AIRWOLF .60 (700) size Black color with retractable landing gear

SKU:
JT-AW60BL
$3,263.46
(5 reviews)
Current Stock:
Adding to cart… The item has been added

 

 FUNKEY AIRWOLF .60/ 700 size scale fuselage with retractable landing gear

Photobucket

BRAND NEW IN BOX

BRAND NEW IN BOXthumbnail-dsc09939-2-.jpg

img-3494.jpg

img-3495.jpg

thumbnail-dsc09943-2-.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0026_zps3lbelxqz.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0025_zpszhgtog2t.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0020_zpscdq7ncsh.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0023_zpsxs72wmjj.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0017_zpsm0209vzk.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0024_zpsluitiglz.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0021_zpsojaay7kh.jpg

 photo IMG-20150929-WA0016_zpsx3fqpb1o.jpg

img-3496.jpg

img-3497.jpg

img-3498.jpg

img-3499.jpg

img-3500.jpg

img-3503.jpg

img-3504.jpg

img-3505.jpg

img-3506.jpg

img-3507.jpg

img-3502.jpg

img-3501.jpg

 

Features:

Top grade lightweight fiberglass fiberglass body & tailboom, top cap, horizontal fin, and vertical fin.
Quality design enables easy access to check mechanics.
Pre-Painted version is professionally detailed.
Crystal clear windshield.
All high grade pre-cut aircraft plywood.
Designed for most 60 size helicopter mechanics.
Instruction manual included.

 


Specifications:

Length: 60"
Height: 11"
Width: 18"
Full load weight: 11-13lbs


Recommended Mechanics:

Standard 2-Bladed Rotor Head System:

Mechanics: 60-90 Size R/C Helicopter
Main Rotor Length: 690-710mm, Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber, Semi-Symmetrical or Symmetrical (Semi-Symmetrical recommended), Curve-tip or Aeroflat-tip Main Blades.
Tail Rotor Length: 105mm
Engine: .60-.90 size
Muffler: Scale Muffler
Multi-Blade Rotor Head System:

Mechanics: 60-90 Size R/C Helicopter
Main Rotor Length: 600-615mm, Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber, Semi-Symmetrical or Symmetrical (Semi-Symmetrical recommended), Curve-tip or Aeroflat-tip Main Blades.
Tail Rotor Length: 92-95mm
Engine: .60-.90 size
Muffler: Scale Muffler

img-3508.jpg

We are NOT responsible for any import tax, customs fees or customs delay.
Buyer cannot request to cancel the auction or request for refund under this situation.
Please check with your local tax authorities BEFORE bidding.
 
 
 

Contact Us:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Welcome to contact us with any questions about our product or service:

Jet Tech Models

 

Wholesaler / Dealer / Distributor are Welcome

*Ship by Hong Kong Post Office Registered Air Parcel with Tracking Number.

*Will ship to worldwide, Item will be sent out within 7 days after full payment received

*Notification will be sent to buyers.

*Please check additional items from our other listings.

 

Reviews

  • 4
    Retracts in need of up grading with models.

    Posted by Trevor Beardmore on 13th Dec 2020

    Painting job very good cockpit needs to be in the price and lighting all one package with the bigger helicopters 700 800 .

  • 5
    Stunning Finishing Quality - Must Buy!!!

    Posted by Ariel - Dubai on 26th Jun 2020

    I will give a rating of 99% as I am very pleased with the overall quality of this fuselage, the other 1% is for the retracts, I wish they included a higher-end CNC scale landing retracts as the one that came was very simple and it does not match the build quality as a whole.

  • 5
    FUSELAGE IS VERY GOOD.

    Posted by Trevor Beardmore on 20th Oct 2018

    HELLO, FUSELAGE VERY GOOD GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY I HAVE JUST HAD A AIRWOLF 700 NEW VISION I WAS DISAPONTED THAT THE INSTRUMENT PANEL WAS INCLOSED WITH IT.FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY.

  • 3
    Upgrading Needed For Airwolf Fuselage In the Future

    Posted by agazman38@gmail.com on 13th Aug 2018

    Improvements, correction and upgrading of the airwolf fuselage are necessary in the future. In my opinion, the things that need attention are as follows: 1. The engine cover at the top should be reviewed due to the difficulty closing when the engine preparation work is completed. When assembled work completed especially at the main rotor head, the cover is a bit difficult to plug due to the smallest hole. 2. The quality of retractable landing gear is out dated. My suggestion you must include servo and complete the retractable for functionality. 3. I send to you a few emailed need the clarification or need advise from you what the items need to purchase saperately but no reply. It is hard for me to assembled the fuselage due to materialess. 4. Hope you dont mind with this comment to make it better in the future.

  • 5
    Assessment of the fuselage

    Posted by Unknown on 10th Jul 2016

    Hello. The fuselage is excellent, everyone is happy. Great value for money